Bicycles on PATH
Folded bicycles are permitted on PATH at all times. Non-folding bicycles are permitted at all times EXCEPT weekdays between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM and weekdays between 3:30 PM and 6:30 PM. There is a limit of two bicycles per railcar. No bicycles are permitted in the first railcar of a train.
- Folded bicycles permitted at all times.
- Non-folding bicycles permitted all times EXCEPT weekdays between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM and weekdays between 3:30 PM and 6:30 PM.
- No more than two bicycles are permitted on a PATH car.
- Bicycles are not permitted in the first car of the train.
- Do not take bicycles on escalators. Bicyclists must use elevators or stairs.
- Do not ride bicycles in trains, on platforms or the stations.
- PATH or PAPD may require bicyclists to wait for the next train.
- Hold the bicycle while on trains and do not block aisles or doors.
- In the event of an evacuation, leave the bicycle on the train and ensure that it does not block aisles or doors.