We’ve made airport parking E-Z
Leaving the parking lot at JFK, Newark Liberty and LaGuardia is quicker and easier with E-ZPass Plus, the automated parking system that allows customers to use their E-ZPass tag to pay for parking at the Port Authority’s airports.
You may use E-ZPass Plus if you:
- Have registered for E-ZPass Plus
- Replenish your E-ZPass account with a valid credit card
- Are a commercial account user of E-ZPass, call your Customer Service Center to have E-ZPass Plus activated on your account.
To use E-ZPass Plus to pay for airport parking:
- Take a ticket as usual when you enter the lot.
- When you exit the parking lot, us the lanes marked with the purple E-ZPass signs.
- Put your ticket into the reader at the cashier booth. When the gate goes up, exit the lot.
- If the parking fee is less than $20, it will be deducted from your E-ZPass account balance.
- If the fee is $20 or more, it will be charged directly to the credit card you use to replenish your E-ZPass account.
If you don’t want to use E-ZPass Plus to pay for airport parking, you have several options:
- Exit the parking lot through the lane marked "Cash/Credit Card only," and your E-ZPass account will not be charged.
- Pay for parking using the ExpressPay machine located in the terminal. You can then use any lane exit, including the "E-ZPass Plus Only" lane. Your E-ZPass account will not be charged, provided you have not exceeded the 30-minute ExpressPay grace period. If you exceed the grace period, your E-ZPass account will be charged for any remaining balance.
For more information visit the E-ZPass Plus Web site