Paying with E-ZPass
A faster, easier way to park.
Leaving the parking lot is fast and easy with E-ZPass Plus, the automated parking system that allows customers to use their E-ZPass tag to pay for parking at Port Authority airports.
You may use E-ZPass Plus if you:
If you are a commercial account user of E-ZPass, call your Customer Service Center to have E-ZPass Plus activated on your account.
Here’s how it works.
- Take a ticket as usual when you enter the lot.
- When you exit the parking lot, use the lanes marked with the purple
- Put your ticket into the reader at the cashier booth. When the gate goes up, exit the lot.
- If the parking fee is less than $20, it will be deducted from your E-ZPass account balance.
- If the fee is $20 or more, it will be charged directly to the credit card you use to replenish your E-ZPass account.
Don’t want to use E-ZPass Plus to pay for airport parking? You have several options.
- Exit the parking lot through the lane marked "Cash/Credit Card only," and your E-ZPass account will not be charged.
- Pay for parking using the ExpressPay machine located in the terminal. You can then use any lane exit, including the "E-ZPass Plus Only" lane. Your E-ZPass account will not be charged, provided you have not exceeded the 30-minute ExpressPay grace period. If you exceed the grace period, your E-ZPass account will be charged for any remaining balance.
For more information visit the E-ZPass Plus Web site