Become a Vendor
To receive e-mail notification of solicitation for bid opportunities within your commodity choices or to update a current Vendor Profile, access The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey PAProcure database.
Forms and Documents
- A Guide to Procurement at the Port Authority of NY & NJ (PDF): An overview of how to do business with the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, the Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation (PATH) and other wholly owned entities. General information is available about registering your firm, the solicitation process and other requirements for conducting business.
- Annual Construction Program (PDF): See a forecast of construction contracts published as a continuing effort to encourage participation in the Port Authority’s procurement of construction services. This forecast identifies contracts to be publicly advertised, as well as set aside to M/W/SBEs.
- Understanding Construction Contracts: Information with respect to general qualifications and responsibilities expected of contractors and subcontractors in the New York and New Jersey regions, including criteria of the Minority, Women and Small or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (M/W/S/DBE) Program.
- Engineering Available Documents:Access forms and design guidelines.
- Professional Service Firm Questionnaire Used to create a database of professional, architectural, engineering and related technical service firms. For some solicitations, a prequalification and competitive solicitation process is conducted.
- PA 3647 – Monthly Employment Utilization Report: Prime construction contractors are required to report their monthly employment utilization.
- PA 3749 – Construction M/W/DBE Participation Plan: Bidders on construction contracts shall include a M/WBE Participation Plan, according to the contract requirements.
- PA 3749A – Construction M/W/DBE Participation Plan – Modified: Used to submit changes to a M/WBE after a construction award is made.
- PA 3749B – Procurement M/WBE Participation Plan: Proposers on goods and nonconstruction service Request for Proposals (RFPs) shall include a M/WBE Participation Plan, according to the contract requirements.
- PA 3749C – Procurement M/WBE Participation Plan – Modified: Used to submit changes to a W/WBE Participation Plan after goods or non-construction service award is made.
- PA3764A – Contractor's Integrity Provisions – Bids (PDF): Firms and representatives bidding on their behalf certify their integrity as defined herein. Included are the code of ethics and the Port Authority’s right to determine ineligibility of firms.
- PA3764B – Contractor's Integrity Provisions – RFPs (PDF): Firms and representatives submitting RFPs on their behalf certify their integrity as defined herein. Included are the code of ethics and the Port Authority’s right to determine ineligibility of firms.
- PA 3968 – Statement of Subcontractor Payments Prime contractors are required to report progress of subcontractor participation against commitments reported on the PA3749B.
- PA 3968A – Tenant Construction Statement of M/W/DBE Payments Report Tenants are required to report progress of subcontractor participation against commitments reported on the PA3749D.
- Protest Procedures Process to protest the award or decision to award a contract.
- ACH Form: Authorization agreement for direct deposits.
To view PDF documents, you will need to have Acrobat Reader installed on