Terms of Usage
In order to utilize this Web site
(http://www.panynj.gov/corporate-information/foi-request.cfm; the "Site") to submit a request under the Port Authorityâ€™s Freedom of Information Code (the "FOI Code"),
2. The Port Authority has established this Site to enable individuals to submit requests under the FOI Code directly to the Port Authority's FOI Administrator.
3. In obtaining access to this Site, you agree to furnish true and accurate information.
4. Use of this Site by minors (that is, persons under the age of 18) is prohibited unless such use is supervised by an adult. We ask that minors not seek access or submit any information to this Site.
5. Except as may be specifically permitted herein, information provided on this Site may not be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without express prior written permission from the Port Authority. Users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit, download, print, or create derivative works of any material found on this Site. Material contained on this Site is the property of the Port Authority and is protected by copyright. Misuse of this Site may result in appropriate actions, including disciplinary action if misuse is by a Port Authority employee.
7. The Port Authority does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or condition of the information displayed on this Site.
8. All information provided on this Site is subject to update and change. No representations are made that the information is without errors or omissions that may be considered material. The Port Authority assumes no responsibility in connection with or arising out of your use of this Site including, without limitation: (a) any failure for any reason in Site operation or accessibility; and (b) any loss or damages incurred by you from your use or attempted use of this Site.
9. Neither the Port Authority nor PATH nor the Commissioners, Directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives of the Port Authority or PATH, nor the Port Authority's contractors associated with the provision of this Site (if any), shall be liable to you or others for loss or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, any direct damages or any special, incidental or indirect damages or any consequential damages, arising out of your access of, or inability to access, this Site, or your use of or reliance upon this Site, or its content. The Port Authority expressly disclaims all warranties expressed or implied by law.
11. No failure or delay by the Port Authority in exercising any right, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any right, power, or privilege hereunder
12. Choice of Law and Forum
13. Severability and Integration
14. Trademarks, Logos and Service Marks
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of the Port Authority or third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of the Port Authority or such third-party owners.
15. Hyperlinks to Third-Party Web sites
I do not accept: