PATH is replacing the 76-year-old Harrison Station with a $256 million reconstruction, featuring glass-and-steel design and fully modernized amenities.
The new, fully-modernized PATH Harrison Station will feature glass-and-steel construction and will include these amenities
- Modern elevators, as well as widened stairs and escalator access to both platforms
- New, glass-enclosed and weather-protected station entrances
- Extended platforms to accommodate 10-car trains
- Environmentally sustainable enhancements
- Enhanced security and communications
Renovation work is under way and will not impact peak service on the Newark to World Trade Center line.
Subscribe to PATHAlerts to receive real-time PATH delay information by text or email.
Follow @PATHTrain and #HarrisonNJ for Twitter updates.