Located only 11 miles from Manhattan in Staten Island, New York, the 100-acre Teleport business park includes five Class A office and specialized buildings totaling 700,000 square feet and three ready-to-build development sites. This suburban-style park is an ideal location for businesses seeking reliable infrastructure, a highly secure environment with low operating costs and other financial incentives in close proximity to Manhattan. It is also the smart choice for developers looking for prime, preapproved building sites.
Managed by the Port Authority under a long-term lease with New York City, this intelligent communications-enhanced business park also offers on-site management in a truly 24/7 environment.
Situated on 100 wooded acres adjacent to the William T. Davis Wildlife Refuge, the Teleport boasts a park-like setting that is only 11 miles from Manhattan.
- Within easy reach of New Jersey and New York City, as well as all of the region's airports
- 30 minutes away from midtown Manhattan
- 15-minute drive to Newark Liberty International Airport
Highly Secure Environment
The Teleport is considered one of the most secure business environments in the region for the protection of stored data and on-premise employees.
- Guarded point of entry at main gate
- State-of-the-art computerized card access system and video monitoring
- Regular patrols by Port Authority Police and Teleport Security Patrol
Reliable Power and Communications
The Teleport offers a:
- Unsurpassed redundant power protection with four high-voltage electrical feeders on two different power grids serving all buildings and sites as extra protection against potential power outages
- Ample power to accommodate high-energy-use facilities at low rates
- Extensive fiber optic network offering cost-effective, high-speed voice, data and video services
- A choice of long distance carriers, with remote access to satellite downlinks and the ability to connect to remote installations throughout the region
Low Operating Costs and Financial Incentives
- Businesses at the Teleport enjoy lower operating costs and other cost-saving advantages
- Electricity provided by the New York Power Authority at lower rates
- New York City's sales tax on construction materials waived
- Companies may be eligible to receive state and local tax incentives
Break ground immediately at the Teleport.
- 41 acres are available on several subdividable sites, up to 18 acres
- M-1 zoning provides flexible development opportunities
- First-class office space is available in two buildings - Corporate Commons I and II
To learn more about site development and leasing opportunities, please contact: