With limited parking and periodic street closures, public transportation is still the easiest way to travel to the World Trade Center site. Whether traveling by subway, bus, ferry or even on foot, visitors will see something new every time they come.
For accurate and easy to follow directions, go to www.google.com/transit.
- Map of the New York City Subway
- A, C, J, M, Z, 2, 3, 4 or 5 - Fulton Street/Broadway-Nassau station
Exit onto Fulton Street and walk west to Church Street.
- E - World Trade Center station
Exit onto Church Street.
- R or W - Cortland Street station
Exit near the intersection of Church and Cortlandt Streets and walk north on Church Street about three blocks.
- 1 or 9 to Rector Street. Exit onto Greenwich Street and walk north to Liberty Street
- Map of the NYT Bus Routes
- M1 or M6 to Church and Vesey Streets
- Newark-World Trade Center or Hoboken-World Trade Center lines to the World Trade Center station
Other Transportation Information