A New Commitment to Accountability and Communication
The World Trade Center rebuilding effort is a project of unprecedented complexity, magnitude and meaning, and the Port Authority is committed to working together in partnership with the community and all stakeholders to get the job done.
We aren’t just rebuilding the World Trade Center. We’re rebuilding the World Trade Center community.
The following organizations and agencies are helping to lead this effort forward, into the future.
- New York City Police Department
- New York City Department of Transportation
- New York State Department of Transportation
- Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- Governor Chris Christie
- Senator Charles Schumer
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
- United States Representative Jerry Nadler
- The Office of Mayor Michael Bloomberg
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
- New York State Senator Daniel Squadron
- Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer
- New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn
- New York City Council Member Margaret Chin
- Community Board 1
- The National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Lower Manhattan Construction Command Center
- Lower Manhattan Development Corporation
- Battery Park City Authority
- Downtown Alliance
- MTA/New York City Transit Authority
- Silverstein Properties, Inc.
- Brookfield Properties/World Financial Center
- World Financial Center
- Millennium Hilton Hotel
- American Express
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan